Monday 18 January 2016



I have been experimenting with eco-printing and rust dyeing and these posts by Fabienne Dorsman-Rey are some of the many images by her also India Flint's ideas which I find more creative, less random than many of the images out there.

But hey they are about the best in this field of textile dyeing.
This piece has given me ideas for the Bishops Prize piece. Unexpected blessings relates to the blessings I have from extracting colour from nature and the gifts Mother Earth has to offer if we only stop and look. The ploughed fields this morning with a covering of snow to exaggerate their furrows and the rich colours of the earth, tracks from machinery, animals and other beings made it an intriguing place with so many ways to interpret. I must use this inspiration and follow it not try too many different directions but develop one image.


No comments:

Post a Comment