Friday 26 January 2018

2018
What a lot has happened and nothing related to my love of textiles but I need to return to my creative space so much has caused me to look back and remember the past now I want to start to make room for looking forward. There are two projects that I hope will enable this to happen.

Spring means the opportunity to look at the garden and plan for dye giving plants. So research into seed sources for the plants missing from my garden.



Snow has gone and the garden and forest are waiting for me to get start

Get into the greenhouse and start sowing!!


France and the house which could offer me the chance of my own studio designed for my practice and the beginning of a dye workshop in France. Initially to design and produce cards with colours from locally sourced dyes.
The garden in France with potential!


















No comments:

Post a Comment